Have you finished a draft of your book but don’t know what to do next? Or maybe you know the book needs work but you’re not sure what exactly to work it needs?
Are you interested in getting some overall feedback on your draft without diving into the nitty-gritty – and the expense – of a full edit?
Then, a manuscript review may be just what you’re seeking.
In a manuscript review, I will read your entire book and then offer feedback about the strengths and potential places for improvement in your work. I’ll consider things such as:
- point of view
- thematic elements
- character development
- introduction and conclusion
- sentence structure and grammar.
As part of the review process, you will receive:
- two-three pages of type-written feedback from me.
- a one-hour phone call or Skype session to discuss the feedback.
- unlimited email access to me for a month after you receive your feedback so that we can discuss your book further.
If you’re interested in more information or would like to obtain a quote on a manuscript review for your book, please fill out the contact form below. I’d love to read your book.