Coaching for Writers
As writers, we often need people who are a little further down the path of this world of words to give us encouragement, a bit of guidance, maybe a kick in the tush. . .
Maybe you’re in a place where the helping hand of an expert who is a bit further down the path would be useful. If so, I’d love to help.
I love helping people new to writing as you get your words started. I provide support, exercises, a listening ear, and solid feedback as YOU write YOUR book for who YOU chose.
If you need,
- help setting writing goals for a regular writing practice or to finish specific projects,
- suggestions about the structure or style of your book,
- space and conversation to talk through your book idea, get started on an outline, or just flesh out a concept,
- recommendations about literary journals and publishers you might want to explore,
- a perspective about how to stay sincere and honest in the face of a very quick, needy marketplace,
I’d love to help.
As a coach, I help writers know how to get words on the page for the first time. (HINT – that just requires that you sit down and write.)
I’m here to listen, suggest, and answer when you need some guidance on how your project looks, is shaped, and might be sold.
I’m here to give you notes on your work in progress so that you achieve YOUR goals on YOUR timeline with as few stumbles as possible.
If you are in need of an hour of time or a regular weekly coaching session, I’m flexible and thrilled work with you. I also offer limited on-site personalized writing retreats at my farm in Virginia, where we can spend time together on the farm to talk about your writing in a casual, fun environment.
If you’re interested, let’s talk for a half-hour consult at NO CHARGE just to see if I can help you and you like my way of seeing this writing world.
After we chat, if you’re interested in further conversations, we’ll make a plan to work together more.
Interested in that free 30-minute consultation? Just fill out the contact form below. I look forward to talking with you.