Earlier this week, The Blood-Red Pencil posted “6 Questions NOT to ask a Writer,” and I polled some friends who are writers. Here are our top ten questions we hate:
9. Are you a bestseller yet?
8. Have you written any books?
7. Where do you get your ideas from?
6. What stops you from writing?
4. Can you really live off writing?
3. So you really LIKE to write?
2. What will you when you’re done writing?
1. Since you don’t really have a job, could you [babysit my cat], [wash my car], [tweeze my eyebrows], etc?
What questions do you hate?
I have just eight days left to fund my Kickstarter project. I’d be so grateful if you’d stop by and take a look at the video. Thank you.