10. The show Parenthood because it makes me laugh and cry.
9. Pets who sleep at my feet when I watch Parenthood.
8. Steamed milk with agave and vanilla.
7. All the plays my mom directed when I was a kid. They give me songs to sing when I need to clear my head.
6. My dad, my friend and my guide.
4. My friends who find archaeologists, hacked Twitter profiles, and wine when I need it.
3. The soothing pattern of cross-stitch and crochet.
2. Books to remind me of where I’ve been and where I might go.
1. Peace that I can find when I let myself seek it.
What are you grateful for?
(Image from Country Universe)