So folks, what are you resolving this year? Here are a few of mine.
1. Eat more consciously. I’m not trying a diet. I’m not giving up anything . . . I’m just eating with thought.
2. Read more. I know that seems ironic, but I don’t seem to read nearly as much as I used to. I’d like to change that.
3. Spend more time enjoying life rather than worrying about life. I know this is a bit more esoteric and hard to quantify, but I’d really like to try to leave what I can’t control in much more capable Hands.
4. Take more walks . . . I love to walk, but somehow I seem to forget that in the day to day.
5. Practice yoga once a week. I need that and enjoy it, too.
So what do you want to change in this new year? Write it here; perhaps writing it down in public will help keep you accountable.
Happy New Year, all.