Here I am again – a month of semi-free time ahead of me, and I’m already overestimating how much I can read – can anyone relate?
But for the sake of a good laugh, here’s what I hope to read.
1. The latest edition of Best American Essays, ed. by Adam Gopnik.
2. On Working by Annie Liebovitz
3. The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
4. Crazy for God by Frank Schaeffer
5. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
6. Perfect on Paper: The MisAdventures of Wavery Bryson by Maria Murnane
7. And the other things i find along the way . . .
I doubt I will come anywhere near tackling this pile, but I will try.
So what will you read in the coming weeks?