So I’ve been reading about how everyone is doing this 1% reading challenge, and I can’t resist. (Has anyone found a therapist to fight this challenge addiction?)
So here’s what I’m going to read:
1. On Beauty by Zadie Smith
2. Austerlitz by W.G. Sebald
3. The Human Stain by Phillip Roth
4. The Cider House Rules by John Irving
5. Library by Don DeLillo
6. A Severed Head by Irish Murdoch
7. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
8. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
9. Oroonoko by Aphra Behn
I’m leaving that last one empty so that I can take suggestions. What should I read from the list? I’ll take suggestions until next Saturday, and then Oscar and I will choose a random selection to add to the list. . . .
Wish me luck!